Thursday, June 9, 2011

Family Updates

This is just a quick update to let you all know that Avery had her follow up check up with the doctor on Monday morning, and her ear infections are FINALLY gone! Yahoo! Mommy is SO excited. A whole month of having ear infections was terrible, so I am very thankful she is healthy again. Now, the bad news is that she is cutting more teeth, so her sleep schedule is off again.

I wanted to take a minute to congratulate my younger sister, Shelby and her husband Obi on the purchase of their new home! They have re-located to the northern end of Jacksonville called Yulee. We are very happy for them as they start their journey of settling into a new home and expanding their family with baby Olivia next year ( hopefully). Brian and I helped them in moving over the weekend, but I neglected to take pictures of their new home just yet ( shame on me). Pictures to come in the near future...

Congrats Shelby, Obi, Blaine and Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment